Whether you wish to connect with other AU students or faculty, share your research and work with others, or just learn about social media, the e-...
Learning is a central focus of the Athabasca University e-Lab. Discover many digital research tools and online resources in the e-Lab.
Whether it’s creating a new online persona or recording a podcast, the Athabasca University e-Lab gives you the tools to create wonderful things...
The Athabasca University e-Lab is built around collecting and showcasing great work by Athabasca University’s students, faculty, and professional...
The Athabasca University e-Lab enables AU faculty and students to work together to build the next generation of scholarly research within the...
Welcome to Athabasca University's e-Lab
Welcome to the e-Lab at AU, an open and interactive virtual lab space dedicated to discovery and demonstration for tertiary online education.
The e-Lab contains six main areas:
- Virtual Tool Cupboard -- a collection of open-access, online tools and resources developed by Athabasca University and other organizations and individuals. The Virtual Tool Cupboard is available to everyone.
- Open Online Courses, Tutorials, and Resources – a growing list of self-study open access courses, short courses, tutorials, and educational resources to help you develop or brush up on your digital literacy, research and study skills
- e-Portfolio – one of the most popular professional development tools online and used increasingly throughout tertiary education in courses and programs, e-Portfolio allows you to chart your learning and share your accomplishments, whether for learning, for your research, or in your professional life. Anyone with an Athabasca University affiliation may use e-Portfolio at AU.
- The Landing -- a social media space open to anyone with an AU log-in
- Staff, Student, and Institutional Showcase -- provides a demonstration of projects and products associated with teaching and research at Athabasca University
- Research and Development -- outlines the pedagogically-related research and development that takes place in the e-Lab.
The e-Lab at AU is open and interactive to members of the Athabasca University community: students, faculty, staff, alumni and partners. We also invite members of the general public to explore the affordances of the e-Lab for their own learning and skills development.
Please make good use of the e-Lab, and let us know how we can improve our services for you!Wednesday, November 28, 2012Thursday, October 18, 2012Monday, July 16, 2012Wednesday, July 4, 2012Monday, June 11, 2012
- e-Lab Home
- About the Lab
- Contact the e-Lab