Learning is a central focus of the Athabasca University e-Lab. Discover many digital research tools and online resources in the e-Lab.
The Athabasca University e-Lab enables AU faculty and students to work together to build the next generation of scholarly research within the...
The Athabasca University e-Lab is built around collecting and showcasing great work by Athabasca University’s students, faculty, and professional...
Whether it’s creating a new online persona or recording a podcast, the Athabasca University e-Lab gives you the tools to create wonderful things...
Whether you wish to connect with other AU students or faculty, share your research and work with others, or just learn about social media, the e-...
Welcome to Athabasca University's e-Lab
Welcome to the e-Lab at AU, an open and interactive virtual lab space dedicated to discovery and demonstration for tertiary online education.
The e-Lab contains six main areas:
- Virtual Tool Cupboard -- a collection of open-access, online tools and resources developed by Athabasca University and other organizations and individuals. The Virtual Tool Cupboard is available to everyone.
- Open Online Courses, Tutorials, and Resources – a growing list of self-study open access courses, short courses, tutorials, and educational resources to help you develop or brush up on your digital literacy, research and study skills
- e-Portfolio – one of the most popular professional development tools online and used increasingly throughout tertiary education in courses and programs, e-Portfolio allows you to chart your learning and share your accomplishments, whether for learning, for your research, or in your professional life. Anyone with an Athabasca University affiliation may use e-Portfolio at AU.
- The Landing -- a social media space open to anyone with an AU log-in
- Staff, Student, and Institutional Showcase -- provides a demonstration of projects and products associated with teaching and research at Athabasca University
- Research and Development -- outlines the pedagogically-related research and development that takes place in the e-Lab.
The e-Lab at AU is open and interactive to members of the Athabasca University community: students, faculty, staff, alumni and partners. We also invite members of the general public to explore the affordances of the e-Lab for their own learning and skills development.
Please make good use of the e-Lab, and let us know how we can improve our services for you!Wednesday, November 28, 2012Thursday, October 18, 2012Monday, July 16, 2012Wednesday, July 4, 2012Monday, June 11, 2012
- e-Lab Home
- About the Lab
- Contact the e-Lab