E-portfolio Site Upgrade
The e-lab has just released an update to its e-portfolio system, available at https://portfolio.elab.athabascau.ca.
This update includes security and bugfixes, and introduces some new functionality to the e-portfolio system that we hope you will enjoy, including:
- the ability to include content from sources such as
- Google Apps (Docs, Books, Maps, and Calendar)
- reusable text boxes that can be shared between portfolios
- enhanced privacy controls on profiles
- more intuitive user interface
Whether you are a student, graduate, potential student, staff member, or are affiliated with the University, e-portfolios in the e-lab offer a secure, easy and reliable way to reflect on and record your
- Academic achievements
- Professional development
- Readiness for university work
- Ideas for course development and revision
- Research progress
E-portfolios allow you to create or import text, photographs, audio and video files; to share portfolio components with specified people for specified periods of time. They are a dynamic online tool that can help you to reflect on your learning as well as a practical way to collect, create, revise, organize, re-organize, and share evidence of your intellectual and professional growth.
We hope you'll enjoy the additions to your e-portfolio tool. Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have.
More information can be found on the e-portfolio site itself, at https://portfolio.elab.athabascau.ca.